The show was a vastly accepted one all round as it had a lot of swell to it. The massive turn out caused the sold out event to have an overflow of guests that had not registered prior but came around to witness the greatness being exhibited. All things were in order, good music and live performances by some of the finest artists in town. The crowd was excited by the designers that showcased their articles.
Designers: El-laos, Nelmac clothing, kingchriss, Royalty Crotchet, Triple ‘O’, ,Creands wear, Emy stitches, Aflon fashion, T_gele, _o_cubed fashion house.Social media was also bubbling as the show was the talk of the town for months
Media partners: sholexx photography, Kadimal, Symplypreshblog, LautechPR, PelhamTV, LAUTECH snap.
Awards were dished out to well deserved winners of various categories
Award winners and category.
- Isameel Mutiu (Ladecima unisex salon): hairstylist of the year
- Olawoyin funmilola Esther (most influential personality)
- Oral Peter (oral Peter academy): outstanding teachers of the year.
- Akhaze praise (royalty crotchet): Start up of the year
- Obaji Mary : confectioner of the year
- OLAMIDE Davids: Best student photographer
- Arewa ajilete ogbomosho : most influential cultural beauty pageant
- Iyanu Adams: most influential personality (male)
- Olawumi Precious (Symplypresh): most influential blogger
- Bizzonthetrack : Artist of the year
- Leomonde : most influential brand
- Sharon: model of the year
- Samuel Ojo: Documentary photographer of the year
- Ojekanmi Nelson : Designer of the year
- Oluwatoyosi malomo (officialunique blog) : Blogger of the year.
- Adeniyi Tobi (remmybellz): most influential personality
- Tobi Awe (MMC) : fashion photographer of the year
- Opatech photography: portrait photographer of the year
Words around town is that the 2020 Edition is highly anticipated as everyone is expected to feel an even much better scintillation than the last time.